January 20, 2019
Trinity Lutheran Church is:
– a place where those who didn’t think they had a place find a home.
– a place where we celebrate each others gifts.
– a place where we take scripture seriously.
– a place where we come together to grow in faith and love.
– a place where you can belong.
We are a community that has experienced first hand the power of God’s love and grace in our own lives. Out of response to the gift of love and grace that we have received, we seek to share that experience with others. As our mission statement proclaims, “Sharing God’s love and grace, we INVITE, EMBRACE, and NURTURE everyone unconditionally into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.”
Trinity places a special emphasis on serving the needs of our community with our Food Pantry and our partnership with the Porterville Area Coordinating Council. Our annual Bazaar (held in November) is part of our commitment to our community, where we give 100% of the proceeds to community ministries that provide food and serve others. Bless you!